The Laguna Tools SmartShop M CNC router has a 5.5hp Italian spindle plus an 8 position Automatic Tool Changer. The Laguna SmartShop M includes a six-zoned vacuum table with T-slots on a uni-welded base for optimum strength and longevity. The SmartShop M comes with a powerful Laguna Hand-Held Control (HHC) system with a new screen that shows your tool-pathing in real-time. Compatible with virtually all cabinet design and carving software packages for effortless setup and programming. The SmartShop M was created for the Maker CNC craftsman ready for an industrial machine at an affordable price.
- Machine Power: 220V / Single or 3 Phase options
- Spindle: 5.5hp Italian Hiteco ISO30 ATC Spindle
- Available in 4’x4’, 4’x8’,5×10’ and Custom Sizes
- 12” clearance under the gantry
- Oversized one-piece welded tubular steel frame.
- 3 axis (dual drive in Y) High Definition Micro-Step Drive System
- HIWIN Precision-Ground Bearings, Linear Guides and Helical Rack-and-Pinion for precision and longevity
- 6-zone Phenolic Grid Style Vacuum Table
- B-57E Hand-Held ATC Control (HHC-ATC) system with USB interface
- Limit switches on all axes with soft limits
- Centralized Lubrication System
- Variable speed (6,000-24,000 RPM)
- Many Vacuum pump options
- Dust Hood with 4” dust port
- Several Mister options for Aluminum processing
- Tool touch off pad
- Uses ISO30 Tool holders
- ISO30 Tool Holder Clips
- Made in Italy by Hiteco, one of the largest manufactures in the world of router spindles. Note:We are buying factory direct in Italy in order to pass the savings onto our customers.
- 100% factory support here in the U.S.A. by Precision Drive Systems (PDS). http://pdsspindles.com/
- The spindle is dual voltage and can be easily run on 220 and 480 volt machines.
- 24,000 rpm max.
- The torque curve is flat at 4nm from 3000 to 12000 rpm. There is a slight reduction from 12k to the top speed as with any High Frequency spindle.
- Spindle uses ISO30 tool cones.
- Air-cooled spindle.
Laguna Industrial HHC
“In fact, we’ve been making cuts for one project that would have taken us four men to cut the material in five days (8 hour days). We just finished cutting all the material in one day with just one person working on the CNC machine. The machine really saves us time and man hours!” -Emily T [Read More]
“My productivity went up and so did my quality. My Laguna Tools router has helped me sell thousands of racks to customers in fourteen different countries. I plan to buy a bandsaw in the near future, and will definitely look to Laguna Tools when the time comes.” -John P [Read More]