Desktop CNC Routers
Wildly popular among hobbyists, our iQ series of desktop CNC routers consists of space-saving machines at affordable prices. As excellent starter models, these CNC routers can produce a wide variety of designs with tremendous precision.
Within the iQ series, you will find work and hobby CNC routers that feature:
- Easy-to-operate control systems that run on a PC.
- All-welded, one-piece steel frames for quick assembly and accurate alignment from the start.
- 3HP spindle with liquid cooling, which keeps the spindle at a constant temperature and maintains longevity.
- Handheld controllers with screens displaying the tool path and the G-code during design.
- Automatic Tool Change, where machines can automatically change between three tools during one program.
TABLETOP CNC ROUTERS FOR SEVERAL APPLICATIONS
Our desktop CNC routers aren’t limited to just one application. Looking to design a picture frame from wood? These machines do just that with outstanding precision. Planning to cut signage from plastic? Our tabletop CNC routers can make it happen. Working with aluminum? Because of their large work envelopes, our CNC routers are a better option to use on aluminum than a metal-working machine.
LEARN MORE FROM OUR CNC EXPERTS
Trying to figure out which desktop CNC router is right for you? Contact our team to learn more about how our tools can craft anything you have in mind.