SmartShop LD4: CNC Router For Cabinet Making
The Laguna Tools SmartShop LD4 is a specially built CNC router for cabinet making. Specifically designed to drill and insert fasteners, these machines are perfect for manufacturing cabinets, drawer boxes, closets, desks, solid wood furniture and many other applications. The SmartShop LD4 is easy to learn, easy to use and an outstanding option for making your business more profitable.
THE SUPERIOR CNC MACHINE FOR CABINET MAKING
Compatible with fasteners made by LockDowel and OVVO, the LD4 offers you a screwless, glueless system for cabinet making that’s strong and easy to assemble. Each machine features a one-piece welded tubular steel frame with 3-axis control for positioning. Laser sensors are used to sense when a part is in position, providing precise manufacturing. In addition, these CNC routers have automatic centralized lubrication, so they will be mostly maintenance free outside of replacing bits. The user-friendly Windows PC frontend control makes it easy for first-time users to learn how to operate the machine. With a minimal learning curve, you’ll be able to see results immediately.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SMARTSHOP LD4 CNC ROUTER FOR CABINET MAKING
Do you have questions about our SmartShop LD4? Contact our team on the form above to learn more about how our tools can craft anything you have in mind.
Key points for Lockdowel System:
- Glueless – Our fasteners require no glue which in turn increases production and reduces labor cost.
- Flat Pack -Products made with the Channel Lock can be assembled and disassembled with ease. Ship everything flat packed to save money on freight costs and assemble onsite in minutes!
Sturdy Hidden Joints – Enhance the quality of your products by using the totally invisible Channel Lock without sacrificing the strength.
Key efficiencies for the OVVO Connection System:
- The perfect invisible solution as a furniture fitting that can be used in a wide range of materials such as composite, plyboard, chipboard, high-pressure laminate and Corian Acrylic Solid Surface.
- Two step milling process as opposed to traditional 3 step, saving of 30% on milling times.
- Transportation costs of the final product are significantly reduced because items can be shipped “flat packed”.
- Savings of up to 80% on-site assembly times can be achieved by using the OVVO® Connection System.
- A simple, efficient, fast and rewarding assembly process for the end user which does not require the use of tools, glues or screws.