The Laguna SmartShop II was made especially for industries such as Cabinet-making, plastic sheeting processing and sign making. The Laguna Tools CNC has a 60” X 120” table with 7.5HP water-cooled or 12HP air-cooled variable speed spindle (extremely quiet) plus: Rack and pinion control on X and Y axis with ball screw control on Z axis and double square guide rails on all axis. A six vacuum zoned table with T-slots on a 3,500 lbs uni-welded base for optimum strength and longevity. Powerful PLC-based interface with industrial controller. Compatibility with virtually all cabinet design and carving software packages for effortless setup and coding. Also the control system is expandable and can be customized for any application.
SmartShop II 5′ x 10′ 12HP Spindle Specs:
- Laguna “Touch” Series CNC controller, is an industrial PLC based controller developed by Laguna Tools and industry giant B & R Automation (Austria).
- System-matched controller and drive components for easy diagnosis and exceptional reliability.
- Machine features the networking, connectivity and online troubleshooting typically found in Windows environments without the Windows baggage.
- Runs industry standard G-Code that can be created from any CAM software package.
- Program transfer to the controller can be accomplished with USB, or via ethernet transfer.
- 60″ x 120″ x 36″ axis travel.
- 900 in/min rapid travel.
- 600 in/min maximum cutting speed.
- 36″ clearance under gantry.
- 8 Position Automatic Tool Changer
- Heavy-duty welded tubular steel frame (3500 lbs).
- Vacuum table with T-slots.
- 25mm heavy-duty HiWin HG Series linear bearings and rails on all axis rack .
- “Helical” rack-and-pinion drives on “X” and “Y” axis, and precision-ground ball screw drive on “Z” axis.
- Gantry is driven on each end (two “helical” rack-and-pinion drives on “Y” axis).
- Delta brand VFD-E variable frequency drive.
- 12HP HSD Spindle
- Includes three (3) ISO-30 tool holders, collets, and precision collet nuts.
- Solid state limit switches.
Standard features include:
- Remote Dust collector and Vacuum control at the operator station.
- Expandable control system for custom applications.
- Spindle speed control through programming.
- Manual overrides of spindle speed and feed speeds during run.
- Centralized lubrication system for all axis.
- Vacuum monitoring gauge.
- 5′ x 10′ Work Table
- Additional Vacuum Pump options.
“Our SmartShop® II gives us the ability to produce virtually anything we design, or, in some cases, dream for its use.” -Mario R [Read More]
“We need to infuse technology into the students’ world, because that’s the world they live in. The SmartShop® II plays an important role in providing that technology.” -Kevin K [Read More]
“You get your money back right away when you keep these machines busy” -Jeff Jacoby [Read More]